(Director - Design & Development)
- Sijeo specializes in Electronic Product Design (Embedded C, VHDL, Proteus, Matlab); is the architect of the redesign of the Scania ECU (engine control unit) for the Indian army and has some innovative designs to his credit.
- He has collaborated on projects with VSSC (Vikramsarabhai space centre) & done numerous designs in the Power & telematics segment.
- Prior to working with Unisem, Sijeo has had stints with WPG & Avnet in the role of Field application engineer.
- Strong product management professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) and MSc in Electronic Product Design from University of South Wales
- Responsible for Hardware Architecture of IOT Edge systems mainly with cellular Connectivity, Currently working on Nordic Semiconductor based BLE based system as well.. Good Experience with Cortex M based MCUs including the latest cortex M23 core i.e. ARM v8, Good with C Programming and also has fair exposure to Python programming language, currently pursuing Embedded Linux as well